Code Editing Features in VS Code
In this tutorial, we cover code editing, including the features outlined below. After viewing this overview, read on in the Learn More section to see more features.
- Emmet syntax for HTML and CSS development
- Hover over CSS elements
- Use case of using a task
- Global find and replace, including regex search
- Errors and Warning output
- Multi-cursor editing
- Code folding
- Bracket matching
- Code formatting to consistently style code
- Editing Evolved - Official documentation for code editing features.
- Emmet Snippets - Use Emmet Snippets.
- Tasks - Create tasks to use external tools inside VS Code.
- Code Folding - See the details of source code folding.
- Tips and Tricks - A GitHub repository of helpful tips and tricks for VS Code.
- IntelliSense - Set up IntelliSense for intelligent code completion.