In this Visual Studio Code tutorial, we describe Visual Studio Code features that help increase your coding productivity. Learning just a few tips can speed up your workflow and help you discover the full power of the VS Code editor.
- Find features and keyboard shortcuts in the Command Palette
- Quick open recent files or search by filename
- Go to Line or Go to Symbol in a file
- Multi-cursor selection
- Auto Save changes
- Format On Type and Format On Paste
- IntelliSense smart code completions