Customize VS Code
In this tutorial, we show you how to personalize Visual Studio Code.
- Change your UI Color Theme and File Icon Theme.
- Find customization options in user and workspace settings.
- Learn and change keyboard shortcuts (key bindings).
- Write code faster with snippets, including creating your own.
- User and Workspace Settings - Configure user and workspace settings.
- Key Bindings - See the default keyboard shortcuts (key bindings) for editing, navigation, and more.
- Snippets - Create your own custom snippets.
- Themes - Change your Color Theme to customize VS Code's background text and language syntax colorization.
- Extensions in VS Code - Add features to VS Code through Extensions.