Configure and Extend VS Code
In this tutorial, we show you how to personalize and extend VS Code.
- Change your UI color theme.
- Find customization options in user and workspace settings.
- Change and learn key bindings.
- Write code faster with snippets, including creating your own.
- Install VS Code extensions to add features and additional programming language support.
- User and Workspace Settings - Configure user and workspace settings.
- Key Bindings - See the default key bindings for editing, navigation, and more.
- Snippets - Create your own custom snippets.
- Themes - Change your color theme to customize VS Code's background text and language syntax colorization.
- Advance Code Editing - Learn advanced editing tips and tricks.