Using extensions in Visual Studio Code
Use Visual Studio Code extensions to add new features, themes and more. In this tutorial, we will show you how to find extensions, install the ones you like, and disable extensions you don't want to use all the time.
Here's the next video we recommend: Debugging
Pick another video from the list: Introductory Videos
- Find extensions to install using the Extensions view.
- Install an extension from the VS Code Extension Marketplace.
- See what features are added via the Features Contributions tab or Command Palette (⇧⌘P (Windows, Linux Ctrl+Shift+P)).
- See recommendations for other extensions.
- Debugging - Learn how to debug your application, including setting breakpoints and inspecting variables.
- Introductory Videos - Review the entire list of videos.