Using extensions in Visual Studio Code
Use Visual Studio Code extensions to add new features, themes and more. In this tutorial, we will show you how to find extensions, install the ones you like, and disable extensions you don't want to use all the time.
- Find extensions to install using the Extensions View.
- Install an extension.
- See what features are added via the Contributions tab or Command Palette.
- See recommendations for other extensions.
- Extension Marketplace Documentation - Official documentation for the VS Code Extension Marketplace.
- Marketplace - Browse extensions online.
- Code Editing in Visual Studio Code - Learn about the advanced code editing features in VS Code.