Debugging in VS Code
Debugging is a core feature of VS Code. In this tutorial, we will show you how to configure and use the debugging basics. We will walk you through debugging a Node.js application.
- Configure debugging by creating a
- Set break points.
- Inspect your program's state and variables.
- Step through your source code.
- Use the Debug View and Console to inspect variables and call stack information as well as set breakpoints.
- Debugging - Official documentation for VS Code debugging.
- Integrated Terminal - Use the integrated terminal inside VS Code.
- Setup Overview - Set up and start using VS Code.