Debugging in VS Code
Debugging is a core feature of Visual Studio Code. In this tutorial, we will show you how to configure and use the debugging basics. We will walk you through debugging a Node.js application.
- Debugging that "just works".
- Using a
- Set regular and conditional breakpoints.
- Inspect your program's state and variables.
- Step through your source code and use the
skipFilesoption to debug "just your code."
- Multi-target debugging.
- Debugging - Official documentation for VS Code debugging.
- Integrated Terminal - Use the integrated terminal inside VS Code.
- Git Version Control - Learn the basics of Git version control.