Debugging in Visual Studio Code
Debugging is a core feature of Visual Studio Code. In this tutorial, we will show you how to configure and use debugging basics. We will walk you through how you get started with Node.js debugging in VS Code.
Tip: To use the debugging features demonstrated in this video for Node.js, you will need to first install nodejs.
- Debugging that "just works".
- Single file debugging.
- Using a
- The difference between launch and attach debug configurations.
- Use Watches to inspect your program's state and variables.
- Debugging - Official documentation for VS Code debugging.
- Integrated Terminal - Use the integrated terminal inside VS Code.
- Git Version Control - Learn the basics of Git version control.