Setup and Basics of VS Code
In this tutorial, we walk you through setting up Visual Studio Code and give an overview of the basic features.
- Download and install VS Code.
- Practice Quick Open and using the Command Palette.
- A quick orientation around the editor.
- The Basics - View the documentation for the basics of VS Code.
- Setup Overview - Documentation for getting up and running with VS Code, including platform specific setup.
- Keyboard Shortcuts - Customize your own shortcuts, download a reference sheet, or install a Keymap extension.
- Configure and Extend - Learn how to personalize VS Code to your work style.