Get started with Visual Studio Code
In this video, we walk you through setting up Visual Studio Code and give an overview of the basic features.
- Download and install VS Code.
- Create a new file.
- See an overview of the user interface.
- Install support for your favorite programming language.
- Change your keyboard shortcuts and easily migrate from other editors using keymap extensions.
- Customize your editor with themes.
- Explore VS Code features in the Interactive Editor Playground.
- User Interface - View the documentation for VS Code.
- Setup overview - Documentation for getting up and running with VS Code, including platform-specific setup.
- Extensions in Visual Studio Code - Add features to VS Code through extensions.